Have an Idea for the Ridgway Creative District?
The Creative District Committee wants to know your thoughts and ideas to help Ridgway thrive as a very creative place. Please familiarize yourself with this Committee’s goals (below). In any given year, the goals you see are the Committee’s current work plan.
We welcome all new ideas for deliberation.
Mission: Ridgway Creative District serves as a link for Creatives of the region to celebrate and sustain creativity and its place in our thriving community.
2016-17 Ridgway Creative District Goals:
1. Address needs of Creatives in the community.
2. Strengthen partnerships with organizations related to Creatives of all ages.
3. Support and engage in community process to develop affordable working and living space for Creatives through Space to Create.
4. Showcase how the community values creativity.
5. Explore potential future nonprofit opportunities.
What’s your idea for the Ridgway Creative District Committee?