Have an Idea for the Ridgway Creative District?
The Creative District Committee wants to know your thoughts and ideas to help Ridgway thrive as a very creative place. Please familiarize yourself with this Committee’s goals (below). In any given year, the goals you see are the Committee’s current work plan.
We welcome all new ideas for deliberation.
Mission: Ridgway Creative District serves as a link for Creatives of the region to celebrate and sustain creativity and its place in our thriving community.
2016-17 Ridgway Creative District Goals:
1. Promote awareness of RCD.
2. Catalogue existing creative resources of the region.
3. Strengthen partnerships with organizations related to Creatives of all ages.
4. Engage in community process to encourage attainable, live-work space for Creatives.
5. Showcase how the community values creativity.
6. Grow opportunities and entrepreneurship skills in the creative sector.
7. Explore potential future nonprofit opportunities.
What’s your idea for the Ridgway Creative District Committee?